Scottish brewery BrewDog is truly doing the Lord’s work.
It began its craft beer takeover when it launched a brewery in Columbus, Ohio earlier this year, and next on this list is to launch a full-fledged craft beer hotel in the city.
With funds currently being raised over at Kickstarter, it’s a $6 million project that sounds like a beer drinker’s paradise. Check out the hotel’s amenities per Bro Bible and try not to drool all over yourself:
According to a press release from BrewDog, the hotel will have taps in every room.
- The state-of-the-art hotel, dubbed The DogHouse, will boast a craft beer spa with beer-based treatments, a craft beer tap in every room serving the brewery’s flagship beer, Punk IPA, and an in-shower beer fridge so guests can sip whilst they shower.
DID WE MENTION THERE’S A HOT TUB FULL OF IPA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
- Guests who stay in the luxury suite will also get to enjoy a hot tub filled with the brewer’s award-winning Punk IPA.
This place is going to be a day-drinking heaven:
- The DogHouse will also serve deluxe three-course breakfasts, lunches and dinners, all infused and paired with artisanal craft beers, ensuring the beer experience lasts from dusk until dawn.
Also, the whole project is crowdfunded:
- After a groundswell of demand from the brewer’s social media community, the brewer will fast-track the project through a crowdfunding program on Indiegogo, aiming to raise $75,000 in 30 days.
AND there’s going to be a sour brewing facility! Woooo!
- The campaign will also fund a new sour brewing facility on site, allowing BrewDog to experiment with new beer flavors and brewing techniques. Patrons of The DogHouse will not only be able to trial these new beers fresh from the brewery, but view the oak foeders (used to age sour beers) from their bedrooms.
Super secret private tours, too!
- Visitors will also be able to take advantage of private tours of BrewDog’s new US brewing facility when it opens later this year.
And you get VIP status by backing the Indiegogo campaign:
- Backers of the Indiegogo campaign can bag themselves free nights at The DogHouse and also exclusively secure the first five releases from the sour beer facility.
And for the true beer nerd with deep pockets:
Those backers who give over $30,000 to the campaign will be rewarded with hosting an all night event, be it a craft-beer themed wedding, birthday or corporate event at The DogHouse.
Honestly, they had us at “taps in every room.” Time to book that next trip to Columbus.