A woman in Portland posted her emergency room woes on Facebook and it’s going viral.
Ashley Glawe drove herself to the emergency room after her pet python crawled into her gauged ear-piercing and wouldn’t leave, Fox5DC reported.
Glawe wrote that the ordeal was “by far one of my craziest life moments.” After which, she told concerned FB commenters that she was just fine after the hospital visit
The snake was “So chill it was like nothing to him,” she wrote. “They lubed him up, numbed my ear, stretched it out a little more, and pulled him through.”
Glawe’s post about the crazy incident has since gone viral, receiving over 700 shares and comments from fellow Facebook users.