Article will continue after advertisement

So much for vaping being safer than smoking, just ask this guy.

While vaping outside a nightclub in France, this guy’s E-Cig explodes in his pocket, causing second-degree burns, Brobible reports.

“All of a sudden I heard a loud bang and a noise like a flare had gone off, only 10 times louder…” the victim told the Daily Mail.

screen-shot-2016-11-04-at-8-32-58-am

“After the shock of the explosion, I realized that I had caught fire. I did not really understand what was happening to me. The pain only came afterward.”

screen-shot-2016-11-04-at-8-33-17-am

“I have second-degree burns on my stomach and my jacket melted around my finger where I tried to put the fire out…. Fortunately, I was wearing a cotton T-shirt underneath and not a synthetic one. Also, fortunately, the battery was not in my jeans.”

screen-shot-2016-11-04-at-8-33-30-am

After watching the explosion and the guy dancing around with flames shooting from his pants,observers came to his assistance, helping put the sparks out.

|